Vitropurge exceeds the performance of other purging products for plastics and polymers.
- Reduces time and material by eliminating multiple step purging
- Allows “on the fly” purging for color changes without extensive teardown
- Effective at all temperatures ranges for most polymers
- All extruding and molding machines may use Vitropurge® as a powder and/or pellet polymers.
Is Vitropurge® safe?
Vitropurge is 100% natural, inert, non‐toxic, and will not produce adverse environmental effects before, during or after purging processes. It is produced from naturally occurring amorphous aluminosilicate deposits and is geographically similar to substances found in tooth polish, food processing applications, personal hygiene products, household cleansers, and cosmetics.
Is Vitropurge® USFDA compliant?
Vitropurge® is compliant with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations. The constituent ingredients of Vitropurge are classified GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) under 21 CFR Part 182, Subpart C, for use as food additives. 21 CFR 174.5(d) (1) permits GRAS substances used as food additives to be used as additives in materials contacting food.
VITROPURGE® AVERAGE OR OPTIMUM USAGE RECOMMENDATIONS
- Extrusion Compounding with powder feed 1.5% by weight of Vitropurge® powder to the polymer
- Injection molding with powder feed – 1.5% by weight of Vitropurge® powder to the polymer
- Blow molding with powder feed – 1.5% by weight of Vitropurge® powder to the polymer